As a community, the best thing we can do is come together in trying times to withstand adversity for a better life and a better Tamarac – the city for your life. I am committed and dedicated to doing just that, unifying our city, making us resilient and strong.
I will continue to be committed to putting residents FIRST. That commitment includes the fostering of integrity in our city’s government and demanding superior and transparent service to everyone tasked to serve you, the most important jewel of our city.
You continue to be FIRST in my decisions and will continue to direct our city personnel to listen to you and meet your needs.
Together we can be ONE CITY, with ONE VOICE, a better community for our children, our neighbors, our peers, our veterans, our seniors, our family and friends and for our future in Tamarac.
As your Commissioner, I continue to focus on:
- improving our traffic,
- creating and improving youth empowerment services,
- improving our city’s infrastructure,
- increasing our public safety efforts,
- senior life enhancements,
- building existing and fostering new business-friendly opportunities, and
- many other areas to expand, to improve everyone’s quality of life.
My continual commitment to Tamarac is to serve our city with integrity, service, and dedication.
I ask for your support and your vote on Tuesday, November 5, 2024.
Present and Past Experience
- Business owner for 13 years
- Licensed Florida Realtor & Partner of RE/MAX InterAction Realty in Tamarac
- Past President, Westwood 3 Homeowner Association
- Past President, Banyan Lakes Homeowner Association
- Member and Trustee Member, Tamarac Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Tamarac Land Development Code Advisory Committee
- Appointee, Tamarac Parks, and Recreation Board
- Appointee, Broward County Parks, and Recreation Board
- Member, Tamarac Historical Society
- Member, Tamarac Census Ambassador Count Committee
- Member, National Association of Realtors Legislative Think Tank
- Member, National Association of Realtors Young Professionals Network Advisory Committee
- Member, National Association of Realtor State and Local Taxation Committee
- Licensed Community Association Manager
- Committee Member, Broward County School Board Oversight
- Member, Kiwanis of Tamarac Board of Directors
- Member, The Affordable Housing Advisory Committee (AHAC)
- Alternate Director, Broward League of Cities
- Executive Board Member, Solid Waste Disposal and Recyclable Materials Processing Authority Board for Broward County.
Education and Affiliations
- Bachelor of Arts, Hons., Political Science and Business Administration, Keiser University – Cum Laude
- Graduate, Tamarac University (City Government Educational Course, provided by the City of Tamarac)
His unwavering dedication to his community, coupled with his relentless optimism, makes Commissioner Elvin Villalobos a shining example of what it means to be a statesman.